Indian gravies are very popular and go well with rice and breads. Curries are always good in taste because of the ingredients mixed in it. In this article we are going to tell you about North Indian vegetarian curry recipes, which are very popular.
- Palak Kadhi – Palak kadhi is very famous curry in India. It is made with fresh spinach leaves which are cooked with curd and besan. Many extra spices like red chilli, jeera can be added to it according to your taste preference. This dish is best to eat with hot rice.
- Paneer Makhani – It is a very rich curry. It is made using paneer cooked in butter and spices. It is very famous and can be eaten with roti or naan. It is made in special occasions in Indian homes.
- Palak Corn – It is a very healthy Indian curry, which contains lots of proteins and nutrients. It is prepared with spinach and sweet corn. You can eat it with both rice and roti. It is one of the best north Indian vegetarian curry recepies.
- Dum Aloo – It is a very delicious dish and is prepared in almost every house of India. It is made with baby potatoes cooked in a spicy gravy. You can have it with roti or naan. It is one of the mandatory dish in every hotel’s menu.
- Veg Kofta – It is an exotic Indian gravy which is made from mix vegetable dumplings dunked in a onion tomato gravy. It is very tasty and can be eaten with roti and rice both.
- Palak Matar – It is made up with healthy ingredients like spinach and peas. It gives energy with taste. It is liked by kids a lot.
- Mix Veg – Mix veg is very nutritious and made with mix of many vegetables cooked with tomato and onion gravy. It is available in restaurants and has little higher cost due to many vegetables. This can be best eaten with rice and roti as well. This dish is good for kids and adults as it has a lot of protein and energy.
In India you will find different taste of food items. If you search online you can find north Indian vegetarian curry recepies easily. Just make sure that chilli is less in the curry, to keep it healthy. We hope this article has given you enough idea of Indian curries.